Sunday, October 25, 2009

Self-Awareness 101 Episode 19: I Asked For Strength, But You Gave Me Obstacles

Willard discusses how times we pray to God or we ask the Universe for something, we set our goals and focus on things that we want in life and it seems like we get the exact opposite of what we ask for. And then many times we get mad, and shift the responsibility and blame to other people, or begin losing faith in ourselves and our beliefs of how the Universe operates. In this episode we explore the idea that the only way that you can truly experience the prosperity, the relationships, and the success that you want to experience is by understanding the other side of the coin. In life, it is about duality.

SA101 Episode 19: I Asked For Strength, But You Gave Me Obstacles iPod/Zune (direct download)
SA101 Episode 19: I Asked For Strength, But You Gave Me Obstacles MP3 (direct download)

No comments:

Post a Comment